- Anti-cancer effect
- Boost metabolism
- Improve anti-aging
- Enhance weight loss
- Boost immune system
Matcha has a desirable sweetness not found in any other green tea. Meaning, not only are the health benefits superior to other green teas, but the taste is amazingly sweet. In fact, you are doing yourself a favor by incorporating this delicious matcha powder into your daily diet, see reasons below.
- Contains a high dose of antioxidants called catechin or EGCG (epigallocatechin gallate), which is believed to have cancer-fighting effects on the body and prevents aging and chronic diseases
- When added as part of your balanced diet and regular exercise, matcha is able to amplify the rate you burn fat
- Natural compounds in matcha give our bodies a better chance at creating and replenishing that youthful glow, ideal for skincare and skin-tone
- Helps prevent liver damage and decrease the risk of liver disease
- Improves attention, memory, and reaction time, contains caffeine and L-theanine, which can improve several aspects of brain function
- When combined with a well-rounded diet and healthy lifestyle, drinking matcha may help keep your heart healthy and protect against disease
- Helps increase metabolism and fat burning, both of which may aid weight loss
- You can add matcha powder to your smoothies, lattes, baking, and cooking recipes
- Matcha is packed with exponentially more antioxidants than any other ‘superfood’
- 100% natural gluten free
- Main Ingredient: Organic Matcha
- Specification: 20 sachets per pack
HOW TO USE
1. As An Ingredient: Our ingredient-grade matcha powder can be added to your cooking, baking and drink-making recipes. It is stronger in taste and will hold up to sweeteners and other ingredients. Experiment with adding some of it to your yogurt shakes, milk drinks and cocktails. Use a blender to properly mix it with things like yogurt and ice cream. Use an electric whisk for milk drinks and cocktails.
2. For Tea: Pour one sachet in an empty cup, add few drops of hot water, mix into paste with a spoon, add more hot water to the paste mixture, stir well, and enjoy your cup of matcha. You can also add honey to taste. Sediment at the bottom of your cup is normal.
1. Matcha green tea can suppress appetite. Two of the biggest reasons are that it activates fat-burning metabolism and balances healthy blood sugar.
2. Matcha has more caffeine that regular brewed green tea, so might keep you awake if taken late at night.
3. Matcha tea is simple to prepare, so you can incorporate it effortlessly into your diet and give your day a burst of extra flavor.
4. Antioxidants are the body’s defense agents. They are chemical compounds that prevent aging and chronic diseases. Put simply, the more you have, the better equipped your body is in the fight against infections and disease.