- Promote body metabolism
- Support in reducing visceral fat
- Relieve constipation
- Relieve water retention
- Help in weight loss
- Boost energy level
Are you thinking of how to get rid of excess fat and stay fit? This herbal tea is great at burning body fat and helping you stay fit. It is a combination of white tea, green tea, and slimming tea, and has so many other health benefits such as colon cleansing, candida cleansing, blood purifying, parasite cleansing, and tummy detoxification. Order yours now!
- Has no side effect
- You can drink it every day to stay fit and healthy
- Made from natural Chinese roots and herbs
- 28 pieces in one pack
- Ingredients: Senna leaf, green tea, cassia seed, lotus leaf, fiveleaf gynostemma, honeysuckle flower, hawthorn fruit, and honey (flavourant)
HOW TO USE
1. Put one bag for 4-5 minutes in a hot or nearly boiling water. If desired, add honey or a slice of lemon.
2. Enjoy every morning before (close to) or during breakfast. If you forget, just drink when you get a chance.
3. It contains caffeine, so not recommended for consumption after 5pm.
1. Do not drink other beverages within one hour of taking the slimming tea.
2. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
3. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
4. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
5. It's not recommended for children, pregnant, breastfeeding women and people with chronic diarrhea.
6. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
7. This product is not a substitute for drugs.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.