- Regulate menstrual cycle
- Promotes blood circulation
- Removes blood stasis
- Promotes anti-aging
- Nourishes the skin
- Detoxifies the system
Do you want to look younger and more beautiful? For women, drinking rose tea regularly can help promote blood circulation, improve the body's metabolism, promote endocrine function, help women discharge toxins and garbage in their ovaries, and which in turn will make them look younger and more beautiful. It can also be used as a laxative, detoxification and lipid-lowering tea. It's a great tea for women who want to look younger and more beautiful. Order yours now!
It contains natural red rose, lotus leaf, peach, cassia seed, hawthorn, lemon, melon and seven flavors of raw materials.
HOW TO USE
1. Put one or two tea bags in a cup of hot or freshly boiled water.
2. Leave it for 3-4 minutes and it is ready for drinking.
3. It can repeatedly brew several times until tasteless.
1. Most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas contain caffeine and other alkaloids. Drinking such teas on an empty stomach tend to cause excessive absorption of caffeine in the intestines, which may cause some people to develop symptoms such as palpitation, dizziness, and weakness of the hands and feet. So please, take most weight loss, slimming and fitness teas close to, during or immediately after breakfast if you want to drink any of them in the morning. At night, close to, during or immediately after dinner.
2. This tea can be consumed as part of a healthy, calorie restricted diet. If symptoms such as nausea, vomiting or prolonged diarrhea occur, stop using the product and consult your GP.
3. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
4. It's not recommended for children, pregnant or breastfeeding women.
5. You can add lemon or honey according to personal taste.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.