- Diabetes control tea
- Promote sugar metabolism
- Balance and lower blood sugar
- Protect and repair islet cells
- Helps in anti-aging
Are you thinking of how to reduce the high sugar in your blood? This herbal tea contains Cyclocarya Paliurus which is rich in polysaccharides, amino acids, trace elements, triterpenes, steroids, saponins, flavonoids and other compounds that have a significant effect of not only lowering your blood sugar and blood fat but also regulating the sugar level in your blood. It's recommended for people with relatively high blood sugar (diabetic patients) and blood fat.
- Contains cyclocarya paliurus leaf is a herbal tea which has long been consumed by the Chinese population, particularly people suffering from obesity and diabetes
- Makes an effective defense for the pancreas, enhances the secretion of insulin and promotes the utilization of glucose
- Softensthe blood vessels and promotes blood circulation in the heart and brain
- Anti-oxidative, resist against free radicals, anti-inflammatory
- Preventsheart problem, stroke, brain thrombus, improves mental focus and memory
- Strengthensthe kidney, tonify the spleen, and nourishes the lung
- Helplower blood lipids and cholesterol, lower blood pressure and obesity, promote blood circulation
- Helpin blood sugar lowering, lipid-lowering, and diabetes protection
- Reliableand safe to use, no toxicity or side-effects
- Main Ingredients: Cyclocarya Paliurus, Sealwort, Ginseng, Cassia Seed, Yam
- Specification: 20 teabags per box
Cyclocarya Paliurus leaf: It can lower blood sugar, reduce fat and urine sugar, can help insulin to lower blood sugar, and can improve glucose tolerance.
Sealwort: It can inhibit the blood sugar caused by adrenaline.
Cassia: It can be used as a laxative, treatment of constipation and high blood fat, high blood pressure.
Yam: Yam contains mucin protein, which has the effect of lowering blood sugar. It can be used to treat diabetes. It is a therapeutic food for diabetics.
HOW TO USE
Put one teabag in cup of freshly boiled water, leave it for 3-5 minutes, then drink. Use 1-2 teabags each time and take the tea twice per day, close to or immediately after meals. You can also add lemon or honey according to your personal taste.
1. If you're taking any medications or you're in some kind of medical conditions or you're under medical supervision, please consult a doctor or healthcare professional before use.
2. It's not recommended for children, pregnant women, and breastfeeding mothers.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information provided on this website and in emails is for educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this website and emails to diagnose or treat any health problems or illnesses without first consulting with your doctor. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem.