- Nourish and moisturize the skin
- Reduce tension and calm the mind
- Repair sun burn and prevent sun rays
- Cooling gel for hot and overheated skin
Do you use lavender on your skin? Lavender is widely known for its beauty and stress relieving benefits. It works wonders on the skin and hair, and is often used as one of the key ingredients in most beauty products. Moisturising the skin and repairing damaged hair are some of the numerous benefits of aloe vera. It's a naturally-soothing gel that is gentle on your hair and skin while hydrating and nourishing them simultaneously. Aloe vera is also known for its healing powers and is widely used as a remedy for cuts, sun burns and abrasions. Orders yours today and achieve a sleek and glowing skin!
- Has 99% natural lavender essence extracts
- Lavender is ideal for calming and soothing irritated, inflamed and unhappy skin
- Lavender offers natural relief to irritations caused by insect bites or stings
- Effective cooling gel to use all over your body after a spell in the sun
- Lavender gel is often applied to temples or forehead in stressful times for its calming effect
- Suitable for all skin types
HOW TO USE
1. Take the required amount of product on your palm and apply on cleansed skin.
2. Apply evenly to the desired skin areas and massage until completely absorbed.
3. After use, skin is tender and silky.
1. For external use only.
2. In case of contact with eyes, please rinse with clean water.
3. Keep the gel out of the reach of children.