This product is enriched with natural extracts that rapidly infiltrate into the skin, moisturize, whiten, replenish nutrients, relieve dry, lighten fines lines and spots, easily get absorbed without oilness, and can effectively fix multiple skin problems. When applied to the scalp, increased blood vessel dilation increases the flow of oxygen-rich and nutrient-rich blood to the powerhouse of your follicle, the dermal papilla, or the root of the hair thus protecting the hair follicle from outside cellular and tissue invaders that destroy the health and vitality of the hair follicle.
- Fine To Medium Straight Hair: Castor oil can be used as a deep treatment to protect the very ends of your hair fiber, the last 2-3 inches of hair. Use it as a pre-shampoo treatment to help keep the tangles away. Be sure not to overuse. Shampoo out and style as desired
- Medium To Thick Straight/Wavy Hair: Apply throughout the entire head for an intense pre-shampoo treatment. Add heat or steam for deeper penetration into the hair cuticle
- Wavy To Loose Curls: I suggest mixing drops of castor oil into conditioners during these hot and humid summer months
- Curly To Tightly Coiled: I suggest using castor oil as needed throughout your regimen, as a pre-shampoo added treatment or as a weekly moisturizer. It is important to perform a proper monthly detox shampoo when you are using heavy oils like castor oil
HOW TO USE FOR SKIN CARE
After shower or before going outside, apply to the areas as required and gently massage until complete absorption.
1. Although castor oil is widely used, it is not meant for everyone. The importance of a patch test comes into play again before applying it to your scalp. Apply a small amount behind the ear or the inner upper arm for a week. Once you determine that castor oil is compatible with your scalp, you can then go ahead and use it on your hair.
2. It is best to avoid using castor oil on your hair if you're suffering from dandruff. Both of our experts say it can make the condition worse.