Is your vagina making you feel uncomfortable? Furuize herbal pads (anion panty liner) can provide day and night protection for your vagina. Through targeted administration and transdermal absorption, this herbal pad can kill pathogenic microorganisms, discharge vaginal garbage, repair the mucosal tissue, protect beneficial bacteria in the vagina, treat wound infection after childbirth and abortion, and has no side effects. It also enhances self-cleaning ability, improve disease resistance in the vagina, eliminate vaginal odor, and is a must-have feminine hygiene product. Order yours now!
- Highly effective, safe to use, fresh, soft and comfortable
- Ideal for the treatment of gynecological mould sex vulvitis, abnormal sex vulvitis, vulva eczema, vaginitis, cervicitis, pelvic inflammation, genital itching, annex inflammation, and other gynecological infection diseases
- Can be used for prevention and treatment of wound infection after childbirth and abortion
- Eliminate abnormal vaginal odor, prevent the entrance of bacterial from the outside, and keep the vulva clean all the time
- Does not affect or destroy the acid base balance in the vagina and no allergy to the skin and mucous membrane
- Improve the disease resistance of the female reproductive system
- No toxicity or side effect
- Suitable for women's daily care, nourishing yin and moisturizing lubrication
- Main Ingredients: Safflower, Angelica sinensis, Rhizoma Smilacis glabrae, Sophora flavescens, Fructus Cnidii, Achyranthes bidentata, Phellodendron amurense
HOW TO USE
1. Tear the protective paper, past the plaster in the middle of underpants and tightened to the vulva so as to work directly on the perineum.
2. Use 3 days before and 4 days after menstruation, 1-2 pieces per day.
1. Do NOT use this product if you are pregnant.
2. Do NOT use this product while menstruating.
3. Female who are allergic to silver ion should NOT use this product.
4. Do NOT use if the wrapping plastic is broken.
5. For external use only.
6. This product is a disposable hygiene product. It is forbidden to be reused.