- Whiten your teeth
- Improve bad breath
- Remove teeth stains
- Eliminate mouth odor
- Strengththen your teeth
Have your teeth become stained from coffee, tea, wine or berries? For the many people wondering if activated charcoal whitens teeth, they’re in luck. Activated coconut charcoal helps whiten teeth while promoting good oral health. It does this by changing the pH balance in the mouth, thereby helping to prevent cavities, bad breath and gum disease. It also works to whiten your teeth by absorbing plaque and microscopic tidbits that stain teeth. This activated coconut charcoal is cost-effective and an all-natural solution for a healthy cavity and bright smile. Order yours now!
- Activated coconut charcoal has the highest absorption capacity that can whiten your teeth and the highest effectiveness in removing impurities
- The organic toothpaste is specially formulated to protect the most sensitive part of your teeth and protect your gums from irritation and damage
- With regular use, your sensitive teeth and bleeding gums will get healed
- Has spearmint flavour which ensure that your breath stays fresh every single day
- Main Ingredients: Coconut oil, Charcoal Powder, Deionized Water, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Calcium Carbonate, Silica, Sodium Dodecyl Sulfate, Spearmint Flavour, Sodium Saccharin, Sodium Benzoate
HOW TO USE
Brush your teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day to whiten your teeth, freshen your breath and strengthen your oral cavity.