- Treat and clear eczema
- Treat and clear psoriasis
- Treat and clear acne or pimples
- Make your skin moist and sleek
- Nourish and moisturize the skin
- Repair sun burn and prevent sun rays
Do you use aloe vera on your skin? Aloe vera is widely known for its beauty benefits. It works wonders on the skin and hair, and is often used as one of the key ingredients in most beauty products. Moisturising the skin and repairing damaged hair are some of the numerous benefits of aloe vera. It's a naturally-soothing gel that is gentle on your hair and skin while hydrating and nourishing them simultaneously. Aloe vera is also known for its healing powers and is widely used as a remedy for cuts, sun burns and abrasions. Orders yours today and achieve a sleek and glowing skin!
- Has 99% natural aloe vera extracts
- Aloe vera helps your skin to be clear, healthy, sleek, and moist without feeling any stickiness
- If you have dry skin, use our aloe vera gel to keep your skin hydrated. Don’t worry about your skin becoming greasy, aloe vera sinks into skin to provide deep hydration
- Aloe vera is a known cleansing agent enriched with antibacterial properties that flush out impurities gently. Its antiseptic properties shield skin from bacteria which in turn prevents acne and skin infections
- If you massage your face, neck and hands with our aloe vera gel right before you hit the bed, you will wake up to smooth, silky and soft skin
- If you have cracked feet, apply a good amount of our aloe vera gel on your feet, massage until it gets absorbed and then put on socks. The nourishing and healing properties of aloe vera will work to restore your feet skin to its former suppleness
- If you have a stinging sunburn, apply a generous dose of aloe vera gel and it will calm the skin. It is a handy way to cure redness and rashes caused by sunburnt skin
- If your hair feels dry and rough, our aloe gel has proteolytic enzymes which aid in repairing dead skin on the scalp
- As aloe vera aids in healing dry skin, using aloe vera can help hydrate your scalp and control dandruff problem to some extent
- Aloe vera can increase the skin collagen protein, enhance the skin flexibility, reduce skin roughness, and help you achieve a crystal clear, bright and vibrant skin
- Aloe vera reduces acne, helps to lighten blemishes, acne scars, and dark spots
- Aloe vera helps to saturate the skin cells with oxygen, increasing the strength and synthesis of skin tissue
- You can apply our aloe vera to your skin after shaving to reduce redness and irritation, and soothe skin
- No Paraben, no Benzophenone, no Propylene Glycol, no BHT, no animal ingrediet, no artificial coloring, and no mineral oil
- Main Ingredients: Aloe leaves extract, Alcohol, Glycerin, Butanediol, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate, Propylene Glycol, Polyglutamic acid, Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Calendula officinalis extract, Bee extract, Carbomer, Phenoxyethanol, Water, Parfum, Disodium EDTA, Glucan
HOW TO USE
1. Take the required amount of product on your palm and apply on cleansed skin.
2. Apply evenly to the desired skin areas and massage until completely absorbed.
3. After use, skin is tender and silky.
1. For external use only.
2. In case of contact with eyes, please rinse with clean water.
3. Keep the gel out of the reach of children.